To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Ability to be proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with the proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant tracking software (Paycom) or other systems, as necessary.
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism and confidentiality as a member of the Human Resource team.
- Must be able to work flexible hours come in early or late as needed. May require occasional work on Saturdays.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite or related software.
- Must be organized, accurate and thorough in completing work assignments
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration is preferred or at least 2-4 years of related experience and/or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience. SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred.
Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and other items and necessary. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to perform basic math skills such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing using whole numbers and decimals. Ability to compute basic calculations including percentages, ratios and draw and interpret graphs.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Ability to handle all different kinds of problems or issues with common sense.
Ability to use Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook and Power Point and be proficient in the Human Resource Information System database.
Must be safety conscious and follow all safety guidelines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, sit, and use hands to finger, handle, feel, and reach with hands or arms. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel or crouch. Must be able to operate various standard office equipment including computer. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet as found in a typical office setting, Noise level in the production and warehouse areas are moderate to loud in other buildings.