The Loan Closer coordinates all the steps of the loan closing. They assemble, prepare and verify closing documents during the completion of the real estate transaction. Once a mortgage loan is approved and an offer is made and accepted, the loan closer coordinates all the aspects of the closing process and ensures that all terms of the sale are met. They will prepare the loan and coordinate the details of the final closing. After the sale has been finalized, the loan closer also ensures that all documents are properly recorded and delivered. Job may be located in West Omaha or Bellevue.
A Mortgage Loan Closer's responsibilities include:
- Compiles and types closing documents: Reviews approved mortgage loan to determine conditions that must be met prior to closing.
- Contact the title company to coordinate, balance and request/obtain any required documentation.
- Verifies accuracy and consistency of specifications on documents.
- Answers questions regarding closing requirements.
- Balances final loan numbers including loan payoffs, loan interest and closing costs.
- Prepare closing documents.
- Assemble documents for delivery to title company, real estate broker, or lending officer for closing.
- Follow up on documentation after closing as needed.
Core Bank is an equal opportunity employer.