Are you looking to be part of a growing organization that prioritizes employees, customers, community, and relationships? Excited to learn new things and work as part of a team? The Bank of Washington has an opportunity for motivated individuals to join our Retail Team. Our Retail Associates are professional, solution-oriented, and excited about helping customers. We are seeking candidates with a strong desire to cultivate meaningful financial relationships with our customers while positively contributing to a team atmosphere. Through the ability to positively contribute to your team and organization, this candidate has the opportunity for growth within our company.
If you are eager, self-motivated, and looking for a career, please apply.
As a Universal Banker, you will:
- Receive the tools, resources, and training to be successful in your role.
- Deliver excellent customer service both in the Branch and over the phone.
- Anticipate customer needs by actively listening and making recommendations of products and services based on feedback.
- Ensure financial transactions are completed accurately and efficiently.
- Develop meaningful financial connections with our customers.
- Educate customers on various retail products and digital solutions that improve their financial wellness.
$3 Shift differential is included for non-traditional banking hours.
Why Join the Bank of Washington team?
- Work Life Integration: company holidays, paid vacation and sick leave, community volunteering, and social event outings
- Financial Wellness: 401K with company match, paid life insurance, financial wellness education, access to professional and financial advisory services, tuition assistance, and employee assistance program, offer shift differential pay for extended hours
- Health and Wellness: medical, dental, and vision coverage, Health Savings Account, Medical FSA/DCA, employee fitness center, and wellness and fitness challenges
The Bank of Washington is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status