Corporate Maintenance Group (CMG) a services contractor that its customers have come to rely on for stress free coordination, follow-thru, and follow-up. CMG used to offer only pressure washing and sweeping services, but now due to customer demand, we also provide various additional services to help with maintaining commercial properties, parking garages, and parking lots.
Due to the HIGH demand of cleaning services, CMG is now hiring more Lead Technicians & Technicians to be a part of its growing team. Please apply ONLY if you're interested in the following type of position:
- Leading and working with other crew members
- Shift start and stop times vary daily depending on the job
- Shift schedule each week is variable depending on the jobs schedule
- This is a very hands-on position, dusty, dirty, and/or wet
- Each shift is different than the shift before
- Working inside, and outside in cold, snow, rain, heat, humid conditions
- Various tasks require the following activities mopping, wiping, shoveling, scooping, squeegeeing, dusting, reaching, climbing, bending, lifting, scraping, kneeling, sitting, standing, walking, carrying, squeezing, pulling, pushing, digging.
- CMG works 24 hours per day 7 days a week. Shifts typically look like this:
- Saturday and Sunday day shifts - 6am- 5pm (hours vary)
- Friday and Saturday night shifts - 7pm - 5am (hours vary, typically finished prior to 7am)
- Sunday to Friday - some combination of shifts between these nights (7pm-5am, hours vary)
Please only apply if you've read and understand everything mentioned above AND you consider yourself to have the following attributes:
- Team player
- Willing to do "whatever it takes" to get the job done (as long as its safe!)