Who We Are
Led by highly successful physician executives with a mission to improve health care quality for the underserved Asian community. Rendr is a primary care-driven, multi-specialty medical group serving over 200,000 patients through its 90+ locations in Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, and Staten Island.
Job Position: Laboratory Technologist
- Performs routine and other varies laboratory testing.
- Prepares and tests specimens for examination.
- Labels all specimens accurately for processing.
- Review and report results to LIS and providers.
- Accurately record data into patient’s medical records.
- Performs routine and/or preventive maintenance on laboratory equipment.
- Performs quality control of lab tests in the laboratory.
- Operate, troubleshoot and maintain lab equipment.
- Maintain lab inventory as needed.
- Lead and provide guidance to Lab Assistants and Lab Technicians on daily routine test as needed.
- Other position related duties as assigned.
- NYS Clinical Laboratory Technologist license required
- Bachelor’s degree in chemical, physical or biological science or medical technology
- Knowledge of Federal (CLIA) and NYS regulatory requirements
- 2+ years experience preferred
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft applications including Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Able to work independently
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k match
- And more!