Who We Are
Led by highly successful physician executives with a mission to improve health care quality for underserved populations, Rendr is a primary care driven multi-specialty medical group serving approximately 200,000 patients through its 90+ locations in Staten Island, Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Queens.
Location: Flexibility to travel to multi-sites located across Brooklyn and New York, NY
Job Position: Practice Manager
The Practice Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations in the Imaging center(s).
- Assist medical team such as Medical Director, Radiologists, and Pathologists to ensure high quality medical imaging and pathology services.
- Ensures good communication/ discussions with Medical Director for all major matters in the office.
- Supervision of patient scheduling, registration, medical records, billing, data entry and processing, and cash posting.
- Oversee the patient referral program and supervise marketing personnel to ensure a flow of patient referrals and gather helpful feedback for medical service improvements.
- Coordinate and ensures staffing is appropriate for the day-to-day operations of the office.
- Assist Radiologists and Pathologists to assure that services are provided in accordance with policies, professional guidelines, and quality control.
- Promoting excellent customer service by all levels of the staff.
- Trains a productive radiology office team, supervise, monitor, coach, discipline, and conduct evaluation performance reviews for all staff members.
- Troubleshoot complaint and develop process improvements to prevent recurrences.
- Maintains staff records.
- Contacting the medical system (PACS) account representative as needed to resolve any issues relating to the system.
- Assist in any office related functions such as remodeling, electricity, air conditioning system, coordination with office building affairs, and order office supplies as needed.
- Ensures all radiology equipment on file; responsible for all inspection, assist in new equipment installation, and equipment repairment as needed.
- Responsible for contacting ACR and all ACR applications.
- Maintain computer systems are working properly and minor troubleshoot as necessary; collaborate with Rendr’s IT department as needed for repairs of computer and/or related system matters.
- Collaborate and communicate with internal departments at Rendr.
- Able to assist and work as acting role that they are qualified to perform as needed to maintain or provide coverage for the office’s daily operations.
- Ensures regulatory compliance with HIPAA.
- Conduct interviews and participate in the hiring decisions for the office.
- Other tasks as per office need.
- Bilingual in English and Chinese required.
- 5+ years of experience working in a radiology office setting.
- Knowledge and background in information technology and computer systems required.
- High level of professionalism and strong sense of responsibility.
- Good communication skills: kind, compassionate, patient interaction with patients and team
- Multitasking ability.
- Ability to read and interpret documents.
- Prior experience working in medical/clinical setting required.
- Familiarity with PACS a plus.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
- 401k with Rendr match
- LTD and STD Insurance
- And more!