At Walton Arts Center/Walmart AMP, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. We pride ourselves on bringing the best entertainment to our audiences in Northwest Arkansas, and we know our organization runs on the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees.
Our organizations’ dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected in our values: Relevance; Inclusivity; Sustainability; Excellence. Diversity is a commitment at Walton Arts Center/Walmart AMP. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
Serve as a member of the Production and Operating Team in providing production and maintenance services for 9500 capacity Amphitheater hosting world class concerts, special events, meetings and in-house productions.
Principal Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Coordinate with Director of Production and members of the Tour Production team to clarify needs and determine technical equipment, support personnel needs and timetables necessary for each production.
- Serve as onsite and visible lead production team member on deck.
- Cooperate in the planning and organizing of production strikes, pre-hangs and return or storage of all technical equipment.
- Recommend, plan and oversee maintenance, repair and replacement for stage systems including rigging, fly, soft goods, etc.
- Assist in the creation of, and adherence to production, operating and capital budgets.
- Communicate effectively across all functional departments, specifically Tour Management, Walton Arts Center, FOH and Facilities.
- Be a reliable and conscientious team member.
- Perform related duties as assigned by Director of Production or other WAC/AMP Senior Management.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Assist in the planning and execution of all technical aspects of AMP events, including, but not limited to, sound, lighting, and staging.
- Assist in ensuring safe working conditions, including preventative maintenance as needed, of all technical equipment and the periodic training and evaluation of local crews.
- Ensure orderly maintenance of stage and backstage areas.
- Order equipment and supplies for production and operational needs.