Fraser Advanced Information Systems Drivers are experienced professionals with demonstrated ability to successfully deliver equipment in a timely and safe manner. Having an excellent reputation for providing outstanding service after the sale, Drivers are responsible for working with the sales offices to ensure their delivery needs are met and customers are satisfied.
- Write the manifest for the day’s run and see that supervisor and sales manager receives a copy
- Responsible for all equipment loaded on the truck and secure equipment safely with straps
- Responsible for making decisions on best method of delivery and delivering the equipment to the customer in a polite, courteous and professional manner to best represent Fraser
- Install devices based on customer specifications and have the process exceed customer expectations
- Responsible for accurate paperwork including serial numbers, copy counts and see that paperwork is delivered to the proper people
- This position would work out of and report to our Regional Training and Logistics Center on Mountain View Road in Reading
- Comprehensive training
- Competitive benefits & Salary
- Attractive compensation package
- Industry experienced and tenured management
- Long term career opportunities
- Opportunity to work within a positive team environment
Customer commitment is evident in Fraser’s net promoter score of 90.3, showing our client’s satisfaction in our products and services, well above industry and national average – if you are customer service oriented and looking for a career opportunity, apply today.