An Ingo Client Services Specialist is responsible for providing comprehensive customer service and support, via telephone and email, for both internal staff and external clients and customers. This is accomplished by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of Company products and services, as well as by communicating effectively with team members within the Client Services department.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain client/customer relations in a professional manner – prioritizing and responding to all requests in a timely manner with a warm, friendly attitude.
- Assist clients/customers (internal and external alike) in every way and by doing everything possible to mitigate any conflicts that may arise.
- Update client profile and configuration documentation as appropriate.
- Provide product (functional and technical) support to clients/customers by answering incoming phone calls, emails, letters, etc.
- Trouble-shoot and resolve issues for internal and external clients/customers. Facilitate calls with necessary parties as required. Facilitate the process for reporting and tracking bugs.
- Communicate with team, advising other CSRs of issues they may encounter and their resolutions or successful work-arounds.
- Develop and maintain documents, schedules, processes, etc. as requested.
- Assist with coordinating training classes for external clients as required (classroom, on-site, WebEx, etc.)
- Provide timely feedback to management regarding service failures and client/customer disputes.
- Report all office facility and serious employee issues to the Manager of Client Services.
- Assist with any special or ad hoc projects assigned to the Client Services department.
- Assume and perform other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, but which are logically and properly inherent to a Client Services help desk team.