Education & Credentials
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Arts (or equivalent) in a business discipline.
- Formal human resources and talent development experience are required.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification and Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification preferred.
- 5+ years in HR management, including at least two years developing and implementing a formal training program.
- Experience working in a professional services firm (i.e., management consulting, legal, accounting, technology) preferred.
- Detailed knowledge of all Microsoft Office tools and resources.
- Active communications (verbal, written, listening skills)
- Attention to detail
- Customer service focused
- Develop relationships
- Organizing and planning
- Intellectual curiosity
This position is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Our office is in the hot spot of Old Town, Scottsdale. Employees enjoy casual dress (jeans are okay), covered parking, company-provided gourmet coffee, snacks and drinks, ping pong table, and learning lunches. Cornerstone offers competitive wages, 100% paid employee covered health care (medical, dental, vision, & life), matching 401(k), three weeks PTO, profit sharing, annual bonus, and more.
To apply, please send a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements.
Background screening, including past employment, education, and references required.
Our firm provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, our firm complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.