Why You Will Love this Position at BrightView:
BrightView was founded to give the people in our communities two things: help and hope. If you want to do the same, we would love for you to join our dynamic, rapidly growing organization and help us make a difference in hundreds of lives every single day.
At Brightview, we are constantly learning and evolving, and we are searching for a candidate who wants to learn and evolve with us! This role involves investigating causes of healthcare insurance claim denials, underpayments, or delay in payments and determining solutions for driving proper reimbursement. The role includes back-end Revenue Cycle tasks including insurance follow-up, denial management, and accounts receivable collections.
This is a remote or home/office hybrid position.
- Research and resolve insurance denials.
- File appeals on denied or underpaid claims.
- Check claim status on appropriate payor systems and contact insurances as needed.
- Send Medical Records and other documentation to payors as requested.
- Follow up with patients and payors for payment.
- Review of Accounts Receivable Aging reports.
- Meet weekly and monthly productivity and quality metrics.
At Brightview, you receive:
- A close-knit team of talented and skilled individuals.
- Growth opportunities within the organization.
- Competitive salary.
- Healthcare benefits including medical, dental & vision.