MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Minimum 2-3 years previous teller experience
- Computer skills including experience with Windows Applications, MS Office, Word, Excel and Access
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills: able to work well with a wide range of people
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate dependability through good attendance and adherence to timelines and schedules.
- Strong follow through on projects and deliverables.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong sense of customer service
- Strong sense of confidentiality
This work is sedentary and requires the following physical activities:
- Sitting for long periods of time; occasional bending, squatting, kneeling, stooping; good finger dexterity and feeling; frequent repetitive motions; talking, hearing, and visual acuity.
- Frequent lifting (up to 10 pounds of paper supplies or minor office equipment).
- Driving to client locations and other sites as needed.
- Willing to work flexible schedules.
- Normal office environment.
- Travel to other locations as needed
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position.