Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of relevant experience or Master’s degree in a related field and up to 2 years of relevant experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Lab experience in cell culture
- Experience with primary cell lines, especially T or NK cells strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is required
- Be able to work in a fast-faced environment where multitasking is required
- Analyze data in order to make effective decisions
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Work well both independently and in a team environment
Why Join Bio-Techne:
- We offer competitive salaries along with extensive medical, vision, and dental plans for you and your family starting on day one!
- We invest in our employees’ financial futures through 401k matching and an employee stock purchase plan.
- We help our employees develop their careers through mentorship, promotional opportunities, training and development, internship programs, and more.
- We offer employee resource groups, volunteer paid time off, employee events, and charity drives to build a culture of caring and belonging.
- We foster a culture of empowerment and innovation, where employees feel valued and encouraged to bring their new ideas to the table.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Bio-Techne is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.