A successful candidate will possess the following education or formal training:
Education or Formal Training:
- Doctorate degree in Medicine or Osteopathy from an accredited educational institution or school.
- Medical residency training from accredited educational institution or school.
- Board certification in primary care specialty.
A successful candidate will possess experience:
Experience: Previous experience working as a primary care provider in a clinical setting is preferred.
Knowledge, skill and ability:
- Demonstrated knowledge in primary care specialty (family medicine, pediatrics, internal medicine, nurse midwifery, physician assistant, or nurse practitioner).
- Ability to function in clinical setting with diverse cultural dynamics of clinical staff and patients.
- Ability to demonstrate the capability to effectively and sensitively respond to the needs and concerns of the full range of STRIDEs diverse patient population.
- Customer service skills, including the ability to diffuse upset patients.
- Ability to collaborate with other providers and clinical staff to develop continual quality improvement procedures.
- Ability to identify barriers to performance of others and provide coaching, training or other assistance to remove those barriers.
- Ability to handle sensitive information ethically and responsibly.
- Knowledge of and ability to work with electronic medical records (EMR) system.
- Ability to protect the confidentiality of patient, employee and business information.
Material and equipment directly used: Computer (personal laptop supplied by STRIDE),
printer, copy/scanner, multi-line telephone systems, fax machine, and all Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Excel, and the internet.
Working environment/physical activities: Office environment within a clinical setting. Enters data into computer programs via computer, mouse and keyboard. Moves/transports objects up to 25lbs frequently and up to 75lbs. occasionally. Communicates information to others. Discerns/analyzes information from others to assist in decision making.
Join Us. Together We Improve lives.
STRIDE verifies authorization of employment, education, license and certification.
STRIDE recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our organization. STRIDE is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status. STRIDE does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
A successful candidate will live STRIDE ICARE values:
Integrity doing the right thing even when no one is watching.
Compassion meeting the patient where they're at with empathy.
Accountability doing what we say were going to do.
Respect showing attention to human dignity.
Excellence having a growth mindset; striving to learn more and practice continuous improvement.
In an aim to help keep our patients, staff, and communities safe, STRIDE requires that all hired employees be fully COVID-19 vaccinated and to obtain an annual flu shot. STRIDE CHC employees are also required to be screened for tuberculosis and to complete a PPD test.