• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Zero to one year prior experience.
• ACI Level I Certification within 90 days of employment
• Nuclear safety trained at first available opportunity
• AWS CAWI or two NDT Level I certifications within 6 months of employment
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES:
• Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
• Ability to perform routine field tests.
• Ability to verbally communicate and write in a clear, concise, legible manner.
• Must possess the traits to promote good working relationships with fellow employees.
• Must have own transportation for occasional use to and from project sites. Vehicle must be insured with a rider acknowledging use in a work environment.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand on feet the majority of the work day; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs and ladders; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Frequent driving.
• Required to handle heights.
• Frequent exposure to weather including hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy conditions caused by the weather. Working conditions could be a combination based on season.
• Exposure to constant or intermittent sounds or a pitch or level sufficient to cause marked distraction or possible hearing loss.
• Exposure to a shaking object or surface. This factor is rated important when vibration causes a strain on the body or extremities.
• Exposure to conditions such as fumes, noxious odors, dusts, mists, gases, and poor ventilation, which affect the respiratory system, eyes or, the skin.
• Exposure to confined areas.
• Exposure to heights.
Geotechnology, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status or any other category protected by federal, state or local law. We are a member of E-Verify.