REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
1- Excellent listener
2- Outstanding interpersonal skills; especially oral & written communication skills
3- Passionate about participating in the mission of Christendom College
4- Minimum 5 years (more preferred) of experience in leadership fundraising
5- Undergraduate degree required (Master’s in related field or Professional certification a plus)
6- Proficient at communicating Christendom’s mission
7- Superior organizational and time management skills
8- Goal oriented
9- Willingness to travel up to 50% of time
10- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities with minimal supervision
11- Ability to handle confidential matters on a regular basis
12- Familiarity with applicable online and computer office suite software
13- Legal experience/training in planned gift and estate settlement desirable
PHYSICAL / MENTAL / EMOTIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to sit at a desk and work on a computer for prolonged periods at a time.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to make quick decisions.
- Must be calm in stressful situations.
- Must be able to drive long distances.
- Must be able to communicate well.
- Must be able to frequently move about the College campus for activities like campus tours.
- Must be able to frequently ascend/descend stairs.
- Must be able to frequently travel by airplane.