DTiQ is the world’s leading provider of intelligent video-based surveillance and loss prevention services.
With over 20 years of service, enhancing over 8 million consumer experiences daily; DTiQ has over 45,000 customers including corporations and/or franchisees such as Adidas, Burger King, Hard Rock Café, KFC, McDonald’s, US Polo, and Yankee Candle to name a few.
If you are interested in technology, loss prevention, or hospitality, advance your career at DTiQ! We’re always seeking smart, talented, and driven individuals to work in our fun and fast-paced environment.
The Solutions Engineer will lead the pre-sales efforts in designing and building DTiQ Systems that exceed our customers expectations and provide high value in helping our customers better und customers are invaluable to our company and long-term goals, and must be delighted, not just satisfied.
You will need to become a DTiQ product expert so you can speak, and teach, intelligently on the value and usage of each part of the DTiQ System & Services. You will also apply your industry expertise with customers in best practices discussions, whether those are specific to the use of our products or general engineering & design conversations. You have impeccable relational and communication skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with. If this is you, there are a lot of people who are adopting our product and we would love your help in taking care of our customers!
THIS JOB IS PERFECT, IF YOU can…
- Evaluates new & existing video systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of video systems, installation methods and materials.
- Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing calculations and quotes within DTiQ systems
- Develops DTiQ solutions by studying customer requirements; researching and testing Video & POS (point of sale) methods and materials.
- Develops installation processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling video components; soliciting observations from sales executives.
- Assures product quality by designing video calculations; working with support teams on finished products and system capabilities.
- Performs Demonstrations of DTiQ Hardware and Software to customers, both existing and potential
- Validates sales executive created quotes and designs using DTiQ Software
- Develops site drawings/renderings based on blueprints, photographs and internet research
- Documents existing opportunities (large scale) for collective engineering with team on large projects
- Works with Leadership to evaluate economics and profitability of opportunities using DTiQ Hardware and Software
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by following DTiQ instructions and established procedures
- Maintains product data base by participation with DTiQ programs; entering data.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians & customers
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications; establishing professional networks; participating in professional exercises with leadership.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed, including support for other departments within DTiQ