Do you thoroughly enjoy cleaning, sanitizing, and ensuring employee safety? Does being a part of a dynamic Warehouse Team excite you? Have you been looking for a role that allows you to learn and work with machinery? Asmodee USA is looking for a friendly and detail-oriented Warehouse Maintenance Custodian to join the team. Continue reading to learn more about role and how to APPLY!
ANA is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles such as, “CATAN,” “Ticket to Ride,” and “Spot It” among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories. We base our success on our three core values both internally and in the wider market; honesty, integrity, and fairness drives everything we do.
Summary of Position: The primary responsible for this position is maintaining sanitation levels in and around the company’s facilities, this is set by the company’s standard and policy procedures.
- Maintains a clean warehouse by using the hand brooms, power scrubbers, sweepers and vacuum cleaners to ensure company standards.
- Sanitize all public and employee accessed counters, tabletops, door handles, workstations, computers, and all other frequently touched or accessed surfaces.
- Remove all refuse from building daily, ensuring trash cans are empty and clean.
- Insure removal of all ice and snow from pedestrian walkways and parking lot during winter months.
- Inspect all equipment and machines to identify any repairs needed.
- Performs routine maintenance on building systems.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Warehouse Manager.
Position Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be able to follow instructions from Warehouse Manager.
- Must have excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Experience or willingness to learn how to operate power scrubbers and sweepers.
- Able to work independently and/or as a team member.
- Must be able to stand and walk for a long period of time.
- Must be able to climb ladders, bend, and crawl into small spaces.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.