Are you passionate about building relationships and providing excellent service by cultivating in-depth knowledge of our studios and the distribution teams? Are you creative with the ability to develop project plans and think outside of the box? Are you highly organized with the drive to multitask and assist in the execution of strategic planning? Asmodee North America is looking for a strong and encouraging Intercompany Publishing Project Manager to join the team. Continuing reading to find out more about this role and how to APPLY!
Summary of Position
Publishing services team is a vital supportive operational link between publishing, production, and distribution divisions of Asmodee. As the Intercompany Publishing Coordinator, you will be a pillar at the crossroads of two main professions: the creative studios and the industrial side with Supply Chain team. You will collaborate with Asmodee North American studios (ANA), ANA Supply Chain and Distribution Units.
ANA is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles such as, CATAN, Ticket to Ride, and Spot It among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories. We base our success on our three core values both internally and in the wider market; honesty, integrity, and fairness drives everything we do.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects within logistics and supply chain.
- Directly partner with supply chain leadership and functional experts to make and guide strategic decisions, evaluate long-term opportunities to support business strategy, financial performance, and effective resource utilization.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Presents recommendations and progress reports to senior and executive leadership
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with great time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience using statistical modeling, financial modeling, other analytical tools and Microsoft Office suite
- Adapts quickly to changing environment and able to solve problems creatively.
- Ability to use strong decision making and problem-solving skills, logic, and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solution, conclusions, or approaches to problems
- Must be able to use independent judgement, discretion, and critical thinking.
- Strong interpersonal, communication (both written and verbal), and leadership skills required to effectively communicate initiatives and drive key business initiatives through the leadership team, non-exempt populations, and cross functional teams
- The ability to adapt, learn and become proficient in multiple systems and detailed processes quickly
- Ability to operate on tight deadlines with multiple priorities that are subject to frequent change