Child Care Teacher Associate
Location: Families First Childcare Center
To plan, coordinate, and implement a full-day child development program to provide children and families with comprehensive quality services that meet the needs of working families of preschoolers, infants, and toddlers in compliance with the federal and state standards.
We offer a benefits package including medical, dental, life, 401K retirement plan, Sick Leave, Paid Time Off, Childcare, Naturopathic Doctor, Pet Insurance, Scholarships, Tuition Reimbursement, Birthday and Anniversary day gifts, cross-training.
- Establish an environment that will stimulate a desire for learning, independence, and self-esteem for both parents and children, both indoor and outdoor.
- Develop daily plans and individual activity plans one week in advance and document in the Daily Plan Book
- Along with the parents, assess each childs developmental needs and develop individual goals according to their individual interests, abilities, individual traits, and development. Ensure that goals are carried out through home and classroom activities
- Conduct Parent/Staff conferences two times per year, with input from Head Teacher, Directors, and team members
- Ensure classroom activities are developmentally appropriate and carried out according to the Child Care Division (CCD) and the Common Core State Standards: Pre-K; philosophy, policies, and procedures
- Provide for the constant supervision of all children
- Ensure the center complies with State Licensing requirements as outlined by Rules for The Certification of Child Care Centers from the office of Child Care Division (CCD).
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of assistants utilized in the center.
- Work cooperatively and effectively as a team member by communicating and contributing information on a continuous basis.
- Continue professional development to maintain annual licensure and fulfill the requirements of the CCD.
- Maintain Confidentiality
- Inspect and have replaced any damaged or lost materials
- Conduct monthly emergency drills
- Additional responsibilities outside of the Families First Child Care Center may be assigned as the needs of the program and your time allows.