- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field
- Minimum of three (3) years of engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
- Prior pattern making, sewing and upholstery skills or must be willing to learn.
- Preferred Accumark Design/Accunest and Cutworks software a plus, but can train.
- Strong engineering mindset. Design, develop, build and test mentality
- Analytical and problem-solving skills a must. Good focus on root cause solutions
- Great organizational and planning skills, able to multi-task.
- Experience in a Lean/Six Sigma environment
Milsco LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Milsco is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.