- Knowledge: Bachelor's degree required. Master degree in instructional technology is desirable.
- Experience: Two years of computer-related experience demonstrating the ability to support technology needs related to instruction required. Candidate must demonstrate an ability to work in a diverse academic environment. Certification as a Project Management Professional is highly desirable. Position requires a working knowledge of instructional systems and technologies including learning management systems, simulation systems, multimedia and A/V technologies, Windows workstations. Possess a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, graphics applications, web development tools, media streaming systems, and virtual learning technologies. The individual must be able to work in a team environment. Knowledge and background implementing and managing learning management systems (Blackboard, Moodle). Experience with with eportfolio systems. Previous managerial experience or project management experience is a plus.
- Skills/Aptitude: Individual must possess excellent organizational and communication skills and must have a commitment to customer-service. Individual must demonstrate knowledge regarding A/V, multimedia and instructional technologies and techniques. Candidate must demonstrate the ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Working Conditions: Normal office environment. Some evening and weekend hours
All applicants must submit:
- Cover letter
- Salary requirements
- Contact information for 3 professional references
Notre Dame of Maryland University does not discriminate in offering equal access to its educational programs and activities or with respect to employment terms and conditions on the basis of age, ancestry, color, creed, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or protected veteran's status. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policy: Greg FitzGerald, Chief of Staff, Notre Dame of Maryland University, 4701 North Charles Street, Baltimore, MD 21210, 410-532-5109.
For all other employment inquiries, please contact Human Resources at 410-532-5898 or email@example.com. Notre Dame of Maryland University is an EEO/AA employer.