- Highschool degree or equivalent required
- Valid or recent forklift certification (preferred)
- Minimum of 1 years experience carrying out mid-level warehouse operations that includes creating bills of lading and shipping documents (Advanced Shipping Notices/ASNs and labels), inventory verification/management via ERP (companys computer system), navigation of customer/supplier portals/websites, and the daily physical labor involved with loading/unloading, stocking, packing, and shipping of raw materials and finished goods
- Teamwork, and dedication to our mission of better employment for people who are blind or visually impaired
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- A culture that values delighting our customers, constant improvement, and fun!
- The opportunity to help create jobs for people who are blind or visually impaired.
Learn more about Beyond Vision at www.beyondvision.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.