We are exceptionally managed by Fontainebleau Development.
Our newest Courtyard property features a modern, sophisticated design that marries our urban location with a tranquil energy. With 14-stories, 220 rooms, 2500 sq. ft. of meeting space & "The Bistro" restaurant, we are offering an opportunity for a Room Attendant. Just a short commute away, we are conveniently located within close proximity to Boston North Station and all major highways.
Reporting to the Executive Housekeeper, Room Attendants at the Courtyard Boston Downtown/North Station are responsible for providing quality housekeeping service to our valued guests. Exercising a keen eye for detail and a meticulous approach to all work, Room Attendants must be organized and efficient and possess a passion for teamwork and cleaning.
Essential Job Functions:
- Cleans and sanitizes bathrooms, changes linens and makes beds of assigned rooms on a daily basis
- Ensures detailed cleanliness of entire guest room, to include dusting and vacuuming
- Sweeps and mops bathroom floor and sanitizes bathtub/shower, sink area and toilet.
- Replenishes amenities and towels
- Checks under bed for dust, forgotten items, etc
- Cleans mirrors and disinfects doorknobs, remote and telephone
- Makes sure all rooms have all brand required materials
- Communicates room status to Executive Housekeeper and Engineering team as needed
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- The employee may be expected to work in other areas of the hotel when needed to assist operations to perform job duties not necessarily contained in this job description
- Maintain a safe work environment for co-workers and a safe hotel for guests
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Qualifications, Job knowledge, Experience, Skills, Abilities:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and co-workers and respond to guest requests
- Maintains professionalism at all times, demonstrating courtesy and respect to guests and co-workers