- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in Higher Education grants management, accounting, finance and/or management consulting.
- Experience working with Higher Education Institutions or Non-Profits.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a project team
- Demonstrates ability to stay current in certifications, training and industry trends and practices
- Embraces entrepreneurial spirit in work through recognizing and capitalizing on opportunities to improve the organization
- Ability to recognize personal skills, abilities, limitations, and strengths, taking appropriate action to pursue developmental activities to strengthen skills and experience
- Effective written and verbal communications a must, with presentation experience
- Experience with managing and leading teams
- Master's Degree preferred
- Demonstrated ability to build trusted advisor relationships with clients
- Experience supporting sales and business development
Attain Partners is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 35 states and the District of Columbia.
Visit https://attainpartners.com/careers to explore your path forward with Attain Partners.
Attain Partners is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. For more Information visit EEO, EEO Poster Supplement, Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process.