Software Support Specialist – Exchange EDI
How this Role Makes an Impact
The Software Support Specialist – Exchange EDI role is an essential piece to our Imagine team, and we are looking for an analytical problem solver to join us! Our Software Support Specialists build genuine relationships with our clients while providing customized client driven solutions. Each representative will work independently with assigned clients, and we have an on-line ticket queue to manage client requests.
The Imagine team has a reputation for excellence, and we will provide you with the tools needed to succeed in this role. This is an ideal position for someone who craves challenges and is highly motivated to grasp complex software and technical concepts. A medical background is not required but is extremely helpful to immediately make an impact. We are an innovative company that evolves quickly, so come ready to learn at a fast pace!
- Communicate clearly and effectively with clients, internal staff, and management to resolve issues and ensure customer satisfaction
- Research and diagnose client issues and identify and execute intelligent solutions to resolve requests
- Assist clients via phone, email, and ticketing system to capture and interpret customer feedback, and clearly document all customer interactions
- Properly escalate unresolved issues/requests to appropriate internal teams and ensure items are handled in a timely fashion
- Demonstrate a servant leader mindset by focusing on the needs of customers and how you can help them succeed
- Consistently meet department performance metrics related to client support tickets
- Document client request requirements and deliverables in Statements of Work
- Report to Client Success management, providing regular input on all client activity
- Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience Needed
- 4-year degree preferred
- Familiarity with healthcare/medical billing terminology preferred
Qualifications You Must Have
- Motivated, goal-oriented, and persistent personality
- A personal sense of urgency and willingness to be proactive
- Analytical and inquisitive with a strong attention to detail
- Passion to help others and assist clients with software questions and technical troubleshooting
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new processes and technologies
- Ability to understand and efficiently execute system-related solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Work well in a team environment
- Director of Client Success- PHIcure
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work and overnight travel up to 5%.
At ImagineSoftware, we have a role to play in contributing to an inclusive world. We work every day to lead with our values and beliefs that enable you to develop your potential and bring your full self to the workplace. Our culture of diversity and inclusion enables more creative thinking and better ideas for addressing a more diverse market. We hire driven people from all backgrounds because it makes us a great company, and because it’s the right thing to do. If you share these values, you will find a home at ImagineSoftware.