We are looking for a dynamic and driven Marketing Associate/Event Coordinator to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting the Marketing department with day-to-day activities, as well as coordinating and managing various events and projects across the organization. This position is remote but may require occasional travel to company events.
- Assist with the coordination of in-person and virtual conferences, tradeshows, and industry events from start to finish, including developing project plans, tracking progress, managing employee logistics, and ensuring deliverables are completed on time and within budget ·
- Assist with the execution of marketing campaigns, including social media, email marketing, and other marketing channels
- Create content for marketing collateral such as brochures, flyers, and presentations·
- Gather data and report campaign success and project performance and report on project performance to stakeholders
- Conduct market research in support of developing and executing marketing plan and various campaigns
- Assist with other marketing, special projects, and administrative tasks as needed