Grand Care Companions (Division of ICES, Inc.) is a home care agency dedicated to providing exceptional, customized care for Connecticut’s seniors. Our corporate office is located in Naugatuck and we have positions available in various towns throughout the State.
Our PCA's provide supportive care, helping our clients live independently as possible. This type of care provides a clean and safe environment within our client's home while assisting them with activities daily living and maintaining their well-being. Treating our clients with respect and dignity is imperative. Local travel with personal vehicle is required and all candidates must pass a comprehensive background check
Perform home management tasks including: housekeeping, laundry, changing bed linens, shopping and other errands
- Record and report changes in the client’s physical condition, behavior or appearance to supervisor or Case Coordinator.
- Assist the client with hygiene and grooming including bathing, toileting and incontinence care
- Prepare nutritional meals for clients which meet their dietary requirements as outlined on their customized Plan of Care
- Complete all required paperwork in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide safe transportation of individual(s) in the program, to be discussed and approved by the manager, on a case to case basis as needed