What You'll Bring
As our ideal candidate, you'll:
- Proactively promote MIND Education solutions to PK-8 educators, district administrators, and education authorities in the territory.
-Deep connections in the C-Suite
- Present and demonstrate MIND solutions to prospects, highlighting our scientific approach, benefits, research, and implementation best-practices.
- Craft and submit proposals to LEAs for implementation of the MIND solution portfolio.
- Develop new relationships with K-12 decision-makers and influencers in your region and nationally.
- Complete ownership of the well-being of your territory
- The ability to collaborate with multiple departments and colleagues
- Ability to manage, nurture, and develop SQLs
- Deep familiarity with local, state, and federal funding sources and requirements, guiding LEAs through funding applications and the procurement process.
- Showcase MIND Education programs at national and regional educational conferences.
- Exceed quarterly and annual revenue goals.
- Be a lifelong learner, dedicated problem-solver, and champion of districts by providing feedback from the field to our product, curriculum, and marketing departments.
- A minimum of 5 years successfully selling & consulting in EdTech or Core solutions to school districts, including engagement with C-level decision-makers.
- A proven record of achieving strong sales, conducting persuasive presentations, and promoting educational solutions.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-driven with excellent presentation abilities.
- Adept at managing multiple tasks and prioritizing effectively.
- Proficiency in technology tools like Outlook, Slack, G-Suite, and Salesforce.
- Demonstrated capability to maintain meaningful relationships with C-level personas
- Deep knowledge of PK-12 math education, educational initiatives, standards, testing, and accountability in your assigned territory.
Perks and Details
- Competitive salary ($85-110k base).
- Generous OTE offering with no caps on commissions
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, vision insurance, tuition reimbursement, fertility/adoption assistance, and employer-contributed 401K.
- Location: Must be based in your designated territory.
- Travel requirement: Up to 60%.
- Ability to grow your compensation over time
- OpenMIND hours allow you to donate a portion of your paid hours to a charity of your choice
Ready to Ignite Change?
If you're more excited now than when you started reading, it means you're a seasoned education sales leader who thrives in fast-paced environments and consistently achieves revenue goals. we absolutely want to hear from you! Join us in shaping the future of education. Apply now!