At Walton Arts Center/Walmart AMP, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. We pride ourselves on bringing the best entertainment to our audiences in Northwest Arkansas, and we know our organization runs on the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees.
Our organizations’ dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected in our values: Relevance; Inclusivity; Sustainability; Excellence. Diversity is a commitment at Walton Arts Center/Walmart AMP. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
The Beer Concessions Worker will have the opportunity to assist in the following areas of beer concessions: Beer Runner will assist in the overall set-up and stocking of beer tents for each show at the Walmart AMP; Inventory Control will be responsible for tracking inventory of the beer coolers during shows; Beer Tender is responsible for greeting customers, answering questions, recommending menu items, and serving beer.
Principal Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Work closely with Food & Beverage department to ensure a pleasant experience for all patrons
- Maintain working relationships with all tenants and staff of Walmart AMP
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- NEVER approach or speak to an artist/musician, ask for autographs, take pictures or audio recordings, or touch equipment that belongs to an artist
- Maintain a professional demeanor at all times
- Execute set-up of beer tents and stands prior to each show
- Ensure quantities are sufficient throughout event and anticipate/replenish shortages before they occur
- Keep track of product transferring in/out of warehouse
- Monitoring warehouse locations to allow only authorized personnel
- Welcome customers
- Check identification
- Prepare/serve beer
- Handle cash, credit, and debit card transactions; ensure charges are accurate and return correct change to patrons; balance the drawer at the end of the night.
- Bar set-up and take-down
- Request supplies to ensure bar is properly stocked
- Maintain a clean work environment