Prevocational & Senior Services Supervisor - Saratoga Springs, NY
Our Prevocational and Senior Services Supervisor is responsible for the daily operations of UP / Community Solutions programming, training and supervision of staff, case assignment, and ensuring accuracy and timely submission of monthly billing items.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise UP Employment Counselors and CSP-1 (Adult HCBS) and CSP-2 (Adult HCBS)
- Support efficient daily program operations, maximize utilization rates based on available staffing, continuously maintaining staffing to support maximized service provision to members who have been referred for services
- Ensure that service provision, documentation, and training of staff meet defined standards
- Coordinate client assignments and referrals
- Oversee hiring and training of program staff. Encourage staffs professional development via agency trainings and community offerings
- Utilize relevant software applications to manage client information
- Participate in routine audits to ensure continuous quality assurance
- Participate in program evaluation
- Adhere to agency policies, procedures and structures
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree
- 3-4 years of relevant experience
If you’ve got the talent, drive and desire to make a real difference in your community, you need to be a part of Northern Rivers Family of Services. We’re a family of human service agencies united in our passion to help the children, adults, and families of the Capital Region and beyond.
Our employees receive a generous time off and benefits package, tuition reimbursement, loan repayment assistance, free training/CEU opportunities, flexible work schedule, and much more!
Apply today to become part of our team!
Northern Rivers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
The Agency will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.