Who We Are
Led by highly successful physician executives with a mission to improve health care quality for underserved populations, Rendr is a primary care-driven multi-specialty medical group serving approximately 200,000+ patients through its 90+ locations in Staten Island, Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Queens.
Location: Brooklyn, NY (Sunset Park & Bensonhurst) and Manhattan, NY (Chinatown)
Hourly Rate Range: $18.00 to $25.00
Why Join Rendr?
- Be part of a growing organization and work with passionate people!
- Working in a clean and modern facility environment.
- No experience is required, our practice welcomes all new graduates or anyone who is interested in Ophthalmology.
- You will be trained on the necessary skill sets to work in an Ophthalmology practice.
- Excellent opportunity for prospective medical and PA students to gain additional clinical experience.
- Opportunity to receive a letter of recommendation for graduate school application.
Apply today to learn more!
Rendr’s Ophthalmology practice is seeking a bi-lingual English and Chinese-speaking Ophthalmic Technician to join our growing practice! This position will work alongside our Ophthalmologist (MD) and Optometrist (OD) in an outpatient office setting.
The responsibility of the Ophthalmic Technician includes but is not limited to:
- Assisting providers with charting by using the electronic medical records system (EMR).
- Responsible for navigating patients in an efficient manner throughout the practice and optimizing clinical flow of the patients.
- Assist in checking the vision, eye pressure, record history of present illness, and take photos for patient records.
- Collaborate with front desk personnel in scheduling appointments and other clerical duties that involve electronic medical records (EMR).
- Other duties as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Minimum of Highschool Diploma or equivalent, College degree preferred.
- Bi-lingual in English and Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin) required.
- Willingness to travel across practice locations (Brooklyn & Manhattan).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Eagerness and willingness to learn and grow with the company.
- Prior experience working in medical/clinical setting preferred.
- High level of professionalism and strong sense of responsibility.
- Kind, compassionate, patient interaction with patients and team members.
- Multitasking ability.
- Experienced in using an Electronic Medical Records (EMR) System preferred.