We LOVE that you are interested in learning more about this role and what makes Lovesac unique!
WHO we are? Here at Lovesac, our Lovesac Family is comprised of a diverse team who exemplify the following values:
Lovesac Core Values Audacious Dreamers, Willing to sweep the floors, Grit
Aspirational Values Customer Centricity, Only A Players, Executional Excellence, Consciousness
Table-Stakes Values Positivity, Flexibility, Inclusivity, Insatiable Learning, Passion, Collaboration, Empathy, Transparency
Our Guiding Principles:
We are committed to working and succeeding by incorporating our Guiding Principles into every aspect of our business:
We can all win together
Doing less and doing better
Were borrowing this earth from our children
Home is where life happens
We Offer Our Part Time Associates:
- Flexible Hours
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Sales Incentive Programs
- 401K Matching Contribution
- Health Plan Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Financial Wellness Tools
- Associate Discounts
- Pet Insurance
Associates will be eligible to receive up to 26 hours of paid time off within our fiscal calendar year. They will be paid 1 1/2 times their regular rate for any hours worked over 40 hours in a work week. In addition, they will be eligible to receive 1 1/2 times their regular rate for any hours worked on company recognized holidays. Eligibility and terms for all benefits listed are as outlined in Lovesac’s policy and plan documents.
At Lovesac, we are committed to bringing Total Comfort to millions of homes. That means having furniture that can evolve along with them as life unfolds.
From Sactionals The Worlds Most Adaptable Couch, to Sacs The Worlds Most Comfortable Seat, Lovesac products provide peace of mind where others cannot. Our products can adapt to fit almost any space and style and look like new forever. This enables a new way of living, where people can continue to invest in, add to, and evolve their furniture instead of adding it to the landfill which is good for families and our environment.
What We Believe:
Love. It is the name we live up to. It is purposefully and meaningfully woven into every aspect of our business. We champion building meaningful relationships as we foster a culture that embraces and celebrates the experiences, beliefs, backgrounds, expertise, talent, and individuality of everyone. We seek to promote love and happiness with all that we do. #LoveMatters
Currently, we are seeking to hire a Sales Associate who will have a passion for our products and our customers, creating a unique experience for them. You will identify the customers needs through utilization of the Lovesac proprietary selling process through demonstrating, quoting and closing sales, providing a customized shopping experience.
In addition to selling inside our touchpoint you will share that passion for the brand and product through utilization of social media outlets, hosting live demonstrations, engaging in live chats and posting content in an effort to grow brand awareness and sales revenue.
Summary of Key Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible to meet or exceed all goals and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Utilize Lovesacs proprietary selling process, providing each customer with outstanding service by greeting and acknowledging every customer, demonstrating all products, maintaining outstanding standards, comprehensive knowledge of the entire product line and by applying common sense and good taste at all times.
- Represent Lovesac on social media platforms, showcasing features and benefits and the uniqueness of our product platform.
- Offer additional financing options to the customer including but not limited to Lovesac credit card and secondary financing programs, etc.
- Consistently educate clients of current promotional offerings and products while maintaining knowledge of current promotional offerings and products.
- Maintain inventory integrity and accuracy protecting company assets at all times.
- Assists in the execution of any promotional campaigns, including product placement and marketing updates pursuant to Company standards.
- Partner with store management to ensures that all customer service issues are resolved, and enhance all aspects of customer service, including order management.
- Participate in ensuring that store standards are maintained (i.e., merchandising, marketing, store cleanliness, appropriate floor replenishment, backroom organization, safety, etc.) in accordance with Company operating policies and procedures.
- Maintain inventory integrity through accurate processing of all POS transactions (i.e., sales, returns and exchanges) providing accurate information to clients.
- Maintain a calm demeanor and manage issues professionally and respectfully in accordance with our company standards.
- Act with integrity and trust, modeling behavior that respects our employees, peers and customers in accordance with the core values of our company.
- Perform any other duties as requested by management.