We LOVE that you are interested in learning more about this role and what makes Lovesac unique!
WHO we are? Here at Lovesac, our Lovesac Family is comprised of a diverse team who exemplify the following values:
Lovesac Core Values Audacious Dreamers, Willing to sweep the floors, Grit
Aspirational Values Customer Centricity, Only A Players, Executional Excellence, Consciousness
Table-Stakes Values Positivity, Flexibility, Inclusivity, Insatiable Learning, Passion, Collaboration, Empathy, Transparency
Our Guiding Principles:
We are committed to working and succeeding by incorporating our Guiding Principles into every aspect of our business:
We can all win together
Doing less and doing better
Were borrowing this earth from our children
Home is where life happens
We Offer Our Full Time Associates:
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Sales Incentive Programs
- 401K Matching Contribution
- Paid Parental Leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefit Plans
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life/AD&D, Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Financial Wellness Tools
- Associate Discounts
- Pet Insurance
Associates will be eligible to receive up to 125 hours of paid time off within our fiscal calendar year. They will be paid 1 1/2 times their regular rate for any hours worked over 40 hours in a work week. In addition, they will be eligible to receive 8 paid company recognized holidays and will be paid 1 1/2 times their regular rate for any hours worked on these holidays. Eligibility and terms for all benefits listed are as outlined in Lovesac’s policy and plan documents.
At Lovesac, we are committed to bringing Total Comfort to millions of homes. That means having furniture that can evolve along with them as life unfolds.
From Sactionals The World's Most Adaptable Couch, to Sacs The World's Most Comfortable Seat, Lovesac products provide peace of mind where others cannot. Our products can adapt to fit almost any space and style and look like new forever. This enables a new way of living, where people can continue to invest in, add to, and evolve their furniture instead of adding it to the landfill which is good for families and our environment.
What We Believe:
Love. It is the name we live up to. It is purposefully and meaningfully woven into every aspect of our business. We champion building meaningful relationships as we foster a culture that embraces and celebrates the experiences, beliefs, backgrounds, expertise, talent, and individuality of everyone. We seek to promote love and happiness with all that we do. #LoveMatters
Currently, we are seeking to hire an Assistant Showroom Manager. As an Assistant Store Manager, you are responsible to deliver sales results for the store. You have a passion for our product and our customers, creating a unique experience for them. An Assistant Store Manager, in partnership with the Store Manager, assists with training Sales Associates, Operations, Merchandising, Inventory, expense control, and shrink.
Summary of Key Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible to meet or exceed all goals and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Assist with consistent store operations to meet or exceed sales goals.
- Assist in training store team to meet or exceed financial goals through the execution of Lovesacs proprietary selling process to deliver sales results consistently.
- Resolve issues for the customers satisfaction working in a collaborative partnership with Store Manager and follows up with the customer on order tracking and updates.
- Ensure and maintain inventory integrity and accuracy protecting company assets at all times.
- Direct the execution of promotional campaigns including product placement and marketing.
- Ensure store merchandising standards are maintained (i.e., merchandising visuals, marketing, cleanliness, appropriate inventory levels, backroom organization, cleanliness, safety, etc.) in accordance with Company operating policies and procedures.
- Process POS transactions (i.e., sales, returns and exchanges) in accordance with company policies and provides accurate information to clients.
- Maintain a calm demeanor and manage issues professionally and respectfully in accordance with our company standards.
- Act with integrity and trust, modeling behavior that respects our employees, peers and customers in accordance with the core values of our company.
- Perform any other duties as requested by management.