Education and Experience
This position requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a biological science with a minimum of 0 to 2 years of relevant laboratory experience. Previous lab and cell culture experience preferred. Candidates must have the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast paced environment with a sense of priority. Attention to detail and organizational skills are required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Skill in establishing effective interpersonal relationships such as the ability to solicit key ideas and information.
- Skills in problem solving and critical thinking, including the ability to identify and appropriately evaluate an alternative course of action.
- Skills in planning, organizational, time management and multi-tasking.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including technical writing skills.
- Knowledge of safety and company rules and policies.
Why Join Bio-Techne:
- We offer competitive salaries along with extensive medical, vision, and dental plans for you and your family starting on day one!
- We invest in our employees’ financial futures through 401k matching and an employee stock purchase plan.
- We help our employees develop their careers through mentorship, promotional opportunities, training and development, internship programs, and more.
- We offer employee resource groups, volunteer paid time off, employee events, and charity drives to build a culture of caring and belonging.
- We foster a culture of empowerment and innovation, where employees feel valued and encouraged to bring their new ideas to the table.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Bio-Techne is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.