Are you ready to lead a team to great success? MIND Education, the creators of ST Math, is looking for an experienced servant-leader eager to manage our Education Success department. This role is responsible for customer retention and expansion, improving usage to help achieve our mission, the professional learning design and delivery teams, the Support and onboarding teams, and collaboration with donors.
Join us in our mission to ensure that all students are mathematically equipped to solve the world’s most challenging problems! As a VP of Education Success, you will collaborate cross-departmentally in support of the needs of our donors and partners. Your department will partner with administrators to onboard new partners, guide product usage, build engagement and enthusiasm, and ensure their success through on-site and remote interactions.
Do you have what it takes to join our team?
- Do you have experience in both the Software as a Service and the Ed Tech industries?
- Have you successfully provided leadership to a customer success department?
- Would you call yourself a servant-leader that takes pride in coaching and developing your colleagues?
- Do you have a proven track record of improving retention and expansion in a large team?
- Have you loved your experience managing remote teams, and are you willing to fly around the country to meet with donors, partners, and colleagues?
- Do you have a passion for math education and improving the lives of learners?
- Can you give examples of how you’ve worked closely with district administrators and state leaders?
- Are your communication skills stellar, and do you make communicating with your remote team a priority?
- Do you know how to bring solutions to the table for a variety of stakeholder levels, how to defend your ideas, and how to give and receive productive feedback?
- Do you work proactively, anticipating needs before they arise?
- Are you known for your efficiency, and can you manage multiple projects simultaneously?
- Do you also enjoy learning from your teammates?
- Does your work reflect your commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion?
Did you answer, “Yes!” or even, “Absolutely!” to all of the above? Great! Let’s get down to specifics.