At Lovesac we believe you should be free to live the life you love and that we should all live in Total Comfort. From Sactionals – The World’s Most Adaptable Couch™, to Sacs – The World’s Most Comfortable Seat™, Lovesac products are durable, changeable, and truly designed for life. Our founder’s philosophy, Designed for Life™, demands that our products are both built to last a lifetime and designed to evolve with our ever-changing lives. It’s an uncompromising approach to achieving true sustainability.
Lovesac has an entrepreneurial spirit within its walls. It's innovative and exciting. Our products and our people are one of a kind. We are changing the way people think about furniture. While embarking upon a career with us; you will work within an interdependent team of passionate professionals collaborating to exceed expectations in all facets of our growing business.
Voted by Furniture Today Magazine into the Top 100 Growing Furniture Company; we are excited about the future!!
At Lovesac we are committed to living and succeeding by incorporating our Guiding Principles:
We can all win together
Doing less and doing better
We’re borrowing this earth from our children
The couch is the kitchen table
As an Assistant Store Manager, you are responsible to deliver sales results for the store. You have a passion for our product and our customers, creating a unique experience for them. An Assistant Store Manager, in partnership with the Store Manager, assists with training Sales Associates, Operations, Merchandising, Inventory, expense control, and shrink.
Summary of Key Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible to meet or exceed individual sales goals and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Assist with consistent store operations to meet or exceed sales goals.
- Assist in training store team to meet or exceed financial goals through the execution of Lovesac’s proprietary selling process to deliver sales results consistently.
- Resolve issues for the customer’s satisfaction working in a collaborative partnership with Store Manager and follows up with the customer on order tracking and updates.
- Ensure and maintain inventory integrity and accuracy protecting company assets at all times.
- Direct the execution of promotional campaigns including product placement and marketing.
- Ensure store merchandising standards are maintained (i.e., merchandising visuals, marketing, cleanliness, appropriate inventory levels, backroom organization, cleanliness, safety, etc.) in accordance with Company operating policies and procedures.
- Process POS transactions (i.e., sales, returns and exchanges) in accordance with company policies and provides accurate information to clients.
- Maintain a calm demeanor and manages issues professionally in accordance with our Company standards.
- Act with integrity and trust, modeling professional behavior towards our employees, peers customers in accordance with the core values of our company.
- Perform any other duties as requested by management.