- Bachelor’s degree in education, marketing, or related field
- Knowledge of the educational market and competitors a plus
- 3-5 years of experience in event planning and execution, as well as budgetary oversight
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities in both short-term and long-term goals
- Demonstrated research, strategic decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Strong people management and team leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Sit for extended periods of time; including at a computer.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 lbs.
- Repetitive hand and wrist movements for frequent use of computer keyboard and mouse.
- Travel required.
Work Conditions: General office environment with travel required. Will consider remote as well as hybrid office locations.
Teacher Created Materials (TCM) is an equal opportunity employer and as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status or status as a protected veteran. This policy of non-discrimination and affirmative action applies to all levels of employment and to all employment practices, including (but not limited to) compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, educational, training, recreational and social activities.