The mission of On Your Mark is to provide innovative and comprehensive community-based service to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities across their lifespan. We are committed to helping each individual experience the highest quality of life possible by providing person-centered programs that promote community and social inclusion, health and fitness, daily activity participation, independence, self-empowerment, and productivity.
Full time employees may be eligible for the following:
- Health Benefits including optional Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage for you and your dependents.
- Medical FSA and Dependent Care Account.
- Partial Medical deductible reimbursement.
- 401(k) with Safe Harbor match.
- Generous PTO.
Reports to: Associate Executive Director, Deputy Director, Executive Director
Under the supervision of the Associate Executive Directors, the Senior Director of Programs performs professional-level work by planning, facilitating, evaluating, and implementing on-going programmatic improvements through the direct supervision of all Program Directors and the on-going program evaluation of systems and efficiencies. The focus of the position is to support the Directors in the enhancement of programming and retention of staff. The Senior Director of Programs is expected to collaborate with Directors and staff on the principles of quality and the value of meeting or exceeding quality standards, OPWDD compliance and audit expectations.
- Provides direct administrative and programmatic supervision to all Program Directors, to include, but not limited to (in the event of future growth and expansion):
- Day Habilitation
- Community Habilitation
- Employment Services
- Employment Initiatives
- Ensures that the programs under their management operate with a commitment to the mission of On Your Mark and focuses on the individuals within the agency’s settings (i.e. satisfaction and quality of care).
- Ensures that the programs under their management operate cost effectively and meet the standards of excellence established by On Your Mark and meet all regulatory standards of care.
- Ensures and expedites the utilization of program services.
- Manages program budget information and budget goals ensuring achievement of those goals and maintains a balanced overall budget.
- Effectively represents On Your Mark, Inc. at internal and external committees and meetings which may include evenings, holidays, or weekends.
- Assists in revising policies and procedures to ensure that program objectives are effectively accomplished.
- Maintains an effective performance improvement and customer satisfaction program; and continually evaluates and improves programming.
- Assists in the development of future program expansion.
- Utilizes staff effectively and adjusts staff assignments/scheduling accordingly.
- Evaluates the performance of staff to provide for their professional development and to maximize contributions towards established goals.
- Develops and enhances linkages between programs and other clinical and support services.
- Ensures compliance with all contract obligations and requirements under their management.
- IRC Committee member.
- Actively involved in staff training and development.
- Ensures the safety, well-being, and security of all participants within On Your Mark facilities and the community.
- Responds to, and collaborates with Director of Facilities to manage crisis/emergency situations impacting facility operations at respective locations.
- Takes proactive steps to determine potential issues and communicates those, along with suggestions, for solutions, to the Executive Team, in order to develop plans of corrective action.
- Willing and able to work a flexible work schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays as necessary and as assigned.
- Available on call, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Perform other duties as assigned and delegated by the Executive Team.