The Customer Service Agent (CSA), Commercial Dialer interacts with our clients customers in an effort to negotiate the best possible payment arrangements and/or identify and resolve disputes relative to the obligation due.
- Utilizes CCS Manual Call Launcher (MCL) to initiate and handle outgoing calls.
- Maintains a professional and customer-friendly manner with each account.
- Maintains knowledge and compliance with all applicable federal and state laws (e.g. FDCPA, UDAAP).
- Handles outgoing calls professionally and knowledgeably, following the appropriate scripts when necessary; occasionally fields inbound calls with the same professionalism.
- Negotiates payment plans and settlements with our clients customers based upon client-specific parameters.
- Identifies disputes promptly and ensures proper resolution.
- Participates in various problem-solving and decision-making activities, as required.
- Demonstrates respect and regard for all clients, visitors, and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible, and courteous working environment.
- Promotes effective working relationships with their team and other CCS departments to help achieve department/company goals and objectives.
- Maintains work areas and equipment in conditions as required by department standards; operates assigned equipment and performs all activities in a safe manner.
- Performs other tasks as may be assigned by manager/supervisor.
- Preferably 2+ years of customer service experience in a service-related industry.
- Bilingual/multilingual skills are desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively in writing, and verbally (in person/or via phone), with supervisors, managers and customers.
- Able to execute verbal and written directions from the supervisors and managers.
- Able to read and interpret information in written form and from a computer monitor regarding clients, consumers, policies and procedures, laws, and company memos.
- Able to operate various equipment and computer systems requiring manual and visual dexterity, and hand/eye coordination (i.e. typing/keyboarding).
- Basic math and writing skills.
- Moderate typing skills required (35 wpm).
- Successful completion of a company-sponsored one-week training program.
- Coachable: receptive to feedback, willing to learn, responsive to change and embraces continuous improvement.
- Ability to speak, read and write clearly and concisely in English.
- Able to maintain a predictable and consistent full-time work schedule.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.