TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: May work at any one of several locations, but little to no travel between venues is required
SCHEDULE: Part-time schedule to include nights and weekends
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Catering Team delivers exceptional quality and timely service to our customers daily through organization, teamwork, empowerment, and the ability to execute a plan. The team assures that the client’s vision in executed before and during the event, helping create an unparalleled customer experience. Additionally, the team plays an integral part in operational efficiency through the smart use of resources, ensuring the organization’s health and ability to continue providing for our customers’ needs at an exceptional level.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Bartender is responsible for the experience of those of our guests enjoying all drinks served from the bar. Collaborating with Event Planners, Event Managers, the Security team, and Catering staff, the individual in this role provides exceptional service and helps drive operational efficiency at each event. Additionally, the Bartender ensures compliance with health and safety standards and cleanliness at the bar, the safety of guests consuming alcohol, and consistency in the quality of beverages and service. Energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the work the people, and the clients are key to achieving success in this role.
- Ensure the smooth operation and organization of the bar during client events
- Set up and take down the bar at each event according to direction
- Create drinks using appropriate measurements and ingredients to ensure quality products are served
- Ensure a clean and hygienic work environment for guest and employee safety
- Keep meticulous track of inventory through the appropriate use of POS systems and observance of alcohol security measures
- Provide exceptional service to all guests to support company goals and brand
- Collaborate closely with the Security team to prevent the inebriation of guests, identify those that may have over-indulged in alcohol, and take appropriate action to ensure guest and employee safety
- Partner with on-site management to problem solve and drive operational efficiency
- Other duties as assigned