We are looking for a talented, detail oriented, analytical individual for our Help Desk Technician position!
The Help Desk Technician provides desktop and application support to all Core Bank employees . They are a problem solver who collaborates with other members of the IT team to investigate and suggest solutions to address technical issues.
The Help Desk Technician's responsibilities include:
- Provide tier 1 support and basic troubleshooting
- Respond to help desk ticket requests promptly and professionally
- Assist with software installs and upgrades
- Desktop and laptop image creation and deployment
- Provide anti-virus solution maintenance and support
- Active Directory administration such as creating new user accounts and assigning security permissions
- Exchange administration tasks such as creating mailboxes and modifying distribution groups
- Network troubleshooting of wired and wireless connections
- Mobile device management and assistance (iPhones, iPads, Android, etc.)
- End user application support (Office, Citrix, Banking Applications)
- VoIP phone moves, adds and changes
- Support of videoconferencing and audio-visual equipment
- Asset management and recordkeeping