Responsible for the timely, efficient movement of equipment to and from R&S customer’s residence/business in a safe manner.
1. Operates company truck and trailer on a daily basis, transporting equipment between R&S location and
2. Assures loads are secure and operates vehicle in a safe manner, observing all traffic laws and remembering
the importance of public safety.
3. Works cooperatively with Service Manager in coordinating all deliveries.
4. Responsible for observing all DOT regulations.
5. Completes all related paperwork in a timely manner including vehicle inspections, driver’s logs, etc.
6. Uses a forklift to load and unload materials.
7. Checks condition of equipment delivered.
8. Gives basic instruction to customers in operating the equipment.
9. Obtains signatures, exchanges papers, and accepts payment from customers when needed.
10. Reports any accidents or losses immediately to supervisor.
11. Advises Service Manager of any concerns with the vehicle and assures repairs are done in a timely manner.
12. Performs all job functions in a safe, timely manner.