Teacher Created Materials is a 45-year+ old, award-winning publisher of educational and trade books and digital products, Teacher Created Materials is seeking is searching for a motivated and experienced customer service supervisor to lead our customer service department. Your goal will be to provide outstanding customer service to our customers (Internal/External) by developing effective customer service procedures, implementing customer satisfaction goals. The ideal candidate will have proven experience working in a customer service position, with excellent knowledge of the latest industry trends and techniques. Oversee Customer Service phone queue, email, and to professionally greet on-site visitors as needed. Other functions include support of processing orders, credits, returns, and support of any Sales Operations administrative tasks upon request.
Teacher Created Materials offers a very competitive salary and benefits package, including:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off plus Company Holidays
- Generous 401(K) Match
- Generous Childcare and Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Plus more!
- Supervising day-to-day operations in the customer service department.
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
- Responding to customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Creating effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Taking ownership of customers issues and following problems through to resolution
- Developing customer satisfaction goals and coordinating with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Implement customer service procedures, policies and standards.
- Maintaining accurate records and documenting all customer service activities and discussions.
- Assessing service statistics, customer feedback and preparing detailed executive summary report of findings.
- Hiring and training new customer service representatives.
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Staying informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
- Demonstrate excellent Customer Service skills and ability to develop positive professional relationships with our internal & external customers.
- Oversee Customer Service telephone calls, email inquiries, and welcome TCM employees and guests.
- Route inter-office correspondence across cross functional teams.
- Process occasional orders as needed – includes but not limited to Samples, Web, Portal, Returns, Credits, International/Direct to School/Trade orders.
- Data Validation in various systems
- Customer Creation of Trade/Individual Customer accounts
- Troubleshoot technical difficulties for customers to successfully deliver/provide digital resources.