Work is performed primarily indoors in an office setting.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEMANDS:
- Position accountabilities are typically performed while sitting for most of the day. The physical and mental demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential position accountabilities. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential position and accountabilities. First Citizens Bank reserves the right to review each requested accommodation and determine if it poses an undue hardship.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting or equivalent educational and/or work experience required.
- Credit Analysis experience preferred.
- Skill in performing mathematical principles.
- Knowledge of the layout and functions of the computer keyboard and ten key adding machine; skill of using the touch system to perform date input.
- Advanced computer skills in operating Windows based programs with word processing and spread sheet software experience.
- Above average oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of and ability to cross-sell FCB products and services to customers-such as the ability to identify customers’ needs, communicate services, explain advantages, and close sales activity.
- Skill in working with the public, presenting a professional image of the bank, and servicing prospective and current customer inquiries, requests, and complaints.