We are looking for a talented, hardworking and detail-oriented individual for our full-time Universal Banker position in our Virtual Center Department!
At Core Bank, Universal Bankers are passionate - they want nothing more than to offer customers (and potential customers) a banking experience that will delight and surprise.
A Universal Banker's responsibilities include:
- Answer incoming calls, by the third ring, and e-mails professionally with a 'Customer Obsession' attitude while following the retail non-negotiables of customer experience. A smile should be detected in your voice!
- Provide information in response to inquires, concerns and requests about account maintenance, activity and products and services.
- Answer calls and emails from Bank employees with questions on account maintenance, products and services.
- Be aware of the customer's needs, offer other products and services when appropriate.
- Electronic Banking (Online, Mobile, and Billpay) support.
- Perform input and verification of maintenance requests and account openings on existing customers and account closings.
- Process and Maintain:
- Debit Cards - Initial response to disputes, limit changes, notes, status changes, issue temporary cards, Falcom (fraud) Alerts, daily status report
- Health Savings Accounts
- IFMS Transfers
- Check orders
- Mobile wallet letters
- Phone-A-Bank support