The Northbrook Park District is seeking friendly Golf Shop Attendants to work in the golf shop at Heritage Oaks Golf Club and Anetsberger Golf Course. You should have exceptional customer service skills and be able to help guests with tee time check-in, reservations and merchandise transaction sales.
Wage & Shift Information
$15.50+ depending on experience.
This seasonal position is approximately 15-25 hours of work per week including weekdays, weekends and holidays.
Northbrook Park District employees are eligible for Recreation Benefits usage, which includes discounted and/or complimentary services, a Retirement Savings Option, and an Employee Referral program. Golf department employees also enjoy playing and practice privileges, and discounts on golf merchandise and Acorn Grill + Terrace.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain the day-to-day operations of the golf shop, which includes checking in golfers; assisting guests with the selection and purchase of merchandise
- Handle cash and follow cash handling procedure
- Answer telephone calls; make guest reservations and help customers with program registration.
- Assist with inventory and display of merchandise.
- Other job duties and tasks as assigned