Does joining a great graphics team intrigue you? Do you take pride in your motion graphics abilities while cranking out top of the line thematic designs? Are you proficient with Adobe products? Fantasy Flight Games is looking for a confident and fun Motion Artist to join the team. If this sounds like you, continue reading to learn more about the role and how to APPLY!
ANA is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles such as, CATAN, Ticket to Ride, and Spot It among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories. We base our success on our three core values both internally and in the wider market; honesty, integrity, and fairness drives everything we do.
Summary of Position: Work collaboratively with marketing managers, developers, creative and production to bring ideas to life through storyboarding, design, 2D, 3D and video for all Asmodee Studios based in the USA. This is a full-time, on-site role based at Fantasy Flight Games in Roseville MN. Your line manager is based in the United Kingdom.
- Create highly engaging complex animations for a diverse array of media social, live stream
- Work with creative, designers, developers, marketing to understand the scope and objectives of any project
- Create storyboards
- Participate in workshop sessions per project or to share new ideas and perspectives
- Work with external voice over artists & designers
- Keep up to date with advances in animation, tech, techniques, trends in motion and animation
- We will train you on the live stream needs the US studios have (Twitch)
- Have a keen interest to produce live streaming and to run our small video/live streaming studio
- An interest in tabletop games is beneficial but not necessary.
- Please submit a show reel or some examples of your work along with your CV.
Position Skills & Qualifications
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Uphold brand guidelines
- Problem solving with a solution focused attitude
- Manage own time effectively
- Excellent planner
- Multi-task and meet deadlines
- Very high attention to detail / detail- orientated
- Self-starter. You are part of a team based in a different country.
- Must be comfortable working by themselves as you team is based in another country and a team player when connecting with your team in the United Kingdom
- Expert level knowledge of creative suite & your preferred 3D software
- Creative, outgoing, enjoys bringing new ideas in
- Calm under pressure