Does designing thematic and engaging graphics for FFG websites, promos, and social media sound like a dream come true? Do you like to collaborate with a team to develop and improving ad materials? Are you someone who can manage multiple projects at a time? Fantasy Flight Games Studio is looking for a dedicated and organized Marketing Graphic Designer to join the team. If this sounds like you, continue reading to learn more about the role and how to APPLY!
ANA is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top-tier titles such as, CATAN, Arkham Horror, and Spot It among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories. We base our success on our three core values both internally and in the wider market; honesty, integrity, and fairness drive everything we do.
Who We Are
Fantasy Flight Games is a leading hobby game company based out of Roseville, Minnesota. We publish a massive array of board and card games, roleplaying games, Living Card Games®, miniatures games, and digital games. Established in 1995, FFG has earned a reputation for its innovative gameplay, immersive gaming experiences, industry-leading customer service, and top-quality game components (often enhanced with highly detailed plastic miniatures and beautiful artwork).
Many of its most popular titles are based on beloved licenses such as Star Wars, George R.R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire, and J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Lord of the Rings, as well as our own proprietary licenses such as Arkham Horror, KeyForge, and Android. Throughout the course of the company's history, FFG has published games in over thirty languages and distributed games to more than fifty territories.
In 2014, FFG further expanded its international reach by merging with the Asmodee Group of game companies. FFG retains all of its licensing relationships as well as its creative DNA, and the company remains a fully independent publisher within the Asmodee Group.
The Marketing Graphic Designer is responsible for creating fun, engaging, and thematic marketing content, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats to drive engagement of FFG games and events.
- Design engaging and thematic graphics for FFG websites, promotional documents, social media campaigns, web banner ads, as well as advertisements for print, which promote, inform, and generate excitement about FFGs product lines.
- Create captivating digital advertisements using motion graphics software such as After Effects or Acrobat Premier Pro.
- Work closely with printers and distribution units in providing assets and overseeing the quality of graphics in our print advertisements, digital media ads, social media campaigns, and event graphics.
- Plan, design, refine, and submit graphic design solutions for the departments' many projects.
- Ensures all timelines and deliverables are met.
- Attend and participate in regular meetings to discuss current projects and upcoming promotions as well as a weekly department meeting.
- Manage asset library with a keen sense of organization.