Description: The position will provide program evaluation, collect data and survey information, conduct daily data input. Assure that accurate and timely outcome data is collected and reported.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide education and training on Quality Improvement theories, strategies and tools for staff on implementation program improvements;
- Assure program compliance with applicable contract, local, state and federal and accreditation requirements;
- Conducts all evaluation activities and uses quality improvement to ensure program meet their objectives;
- Collect and maintain tracking and follow-up log for program;
- Monitor quantitative and qualitative data collection processes;
- Produces reports or assist in the development of reports as required by the National Director of Research and Evaluation;
- Embrace and embody the mission, vision, guiding principles, clinical vision and goals of WestCare Foundation; and
- Perform any other duties as assigned.